Parents/guardians wishing to withdraw their child following registration for the next academic year, must do so inwriting, 10% of the tuition fees will be charged.
TO PAY FEES (PLEASE SPECIFY)
Parents wishing to withraw their child before the second term should give written notice by 31 December. Without the appropriate notice a full terms fees will be charged
I agree to register my son/daughter for the next Academic Year 2020/2021 as per the fees detailed on this form and agree to pay any yearly incremental increase for schools in Dubai as authorised by the KHDA
SRS is currently updating all student records. Please could parents complete and return the form below to the Administration Office.
1. Tuition fees vary according to year group.
2. The financial year is 3 terms: Term 1 From September 2020 to Decamber 2020
Term 2 From January 2021 to March 2021
Term 3 From April 2021 to June 2021
3. Examination Fees are not included in the tuition fees for Years 10,11 ,12 and 13.
A student will not be considered registered unless the downpayment and subsequent cheques have been
given as follows:
• 5 cheques to be given to the Accounts Department at the time of registration.
• One cheque must be dated 24 August for books, bus and lunch.
• The school is unable to accept more than six (6) cheques from parents as payment for their children’s fees in total.
Cheques should be made payable to ‘The School of Research Science’. Payments made through parents’
employers should be discussed with the Accounts Department.
1. Parents are kindly requested to pay their fees on time.
2. A student withdrawn either in term 1 or term 2 due to disciplinary action, forfeits all rights to reimbursement
for that term.
3. If a student withdraws from transportation or lunch all rights for reimbursement are forfeited for that term.
4. If transportation is not required in the second term, two months notice is required before the end of the first term.
5. There is no refund for books and uniform fees.
(even if the parents want to withdraw his child at any time during the year).
6. If parents/guardians wish to withdraw their child after registration is made for the next academic year, they
must give written request, the following amount to be charged:
• For the current students 10% from the tuition fees.
• For the new students 30% from the tuition fees.
7. Withdrawal of children after school has commenced is subject to the following:
• If the student attends school for two weeks or less ,one month’s fee will be deducted.
• If the student attends school a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two month’s fees will
• If the student attends for more than a month,three month’s fees will be deducted.
8. If parents/guardians wish to withdraw their child in the second term, they must give written notice before
31st December, Without such notice a full term's fees will be charged in lieu.
9. Dhs 300 will be charged for bounced cheques irrelevant of reasons.
10. If parents wish to change date or any other information on cheques a written request should be submit
ted.Verbal requests will not be accepted.
11. Student records can only be released upon full payment of fees.
The above rules and regulations are to protect the interest of both parents and the school.
I have read and agree to the above conditions.
I agree to register my son/children for the next academic year 2020/2021, as per the fees detailed.
• Transfer from another school (AED 120).
• Request for student Education Continuation Certificate for visa renewal.
(AED 120 instead of AED 15)
• Request for student leaving form for the students who are leaving Dubai.
(AED 120 instead if AED 15)
• Request for student transfer between private schools (within the stipulated time frame)-
Student transfer. (AED 120 instead of AED 15)
• Request for student transfer between private schools (after the stipulated time frame)-
Student transfer. (AED 520 instead of AED 15)
• Request for attestation of student certificate or report card (120 AED instead of 15 AED)
• Issuance of ‘To whomsoever it may concern’ certificate for matters related to School –
Attestation. (AED 120 instead of AED 15)
• Issuance of ‘To whomsoever it may concern’ certificate for matters related
amendment. (AED 120 instead of AED 15)
In case any of the above services are required, please make payment of the respective amount at the school cashier (Fee Counter) before collecting the document listed above.
School of Research Science
Nouakchott Street, Next to Mushrif park,
Tel: +971 4 6011011.
Registration Dep.: +971569985019
P.O.Box: 57442, 27463
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
School of Research Science
© All Rights Reserved