VISION AND GUIDING STATEMENTS
SRS vision is to establish leading nationwide centres of educational excellence that are founded upon the highest international standards.
We will achieve our Mission by
- Placing ﬁrst-rate personal development on par with academic excellence.
- Creating an environment, which enables students to be conﬁdent in learning without boundaries.
- Promoting our pride in Islamic culture, including its respect for other faiths and backgrounds.
- Empowering students with knowledge, skills and attitudes, enabling them to become national and global citizens and leaders of the future equipped to demonstrate environmental, economic and civic understanding at all levels.
- Competing with the best by aspiring to prestigious universities
SRS Values are the Foundations of Our Culture
SRS is a school committed to ensuring students receive a high quality, world class education. This reflects a caring, committed attitude which helps all adults and students achieve the highest possible standards. At SRS, every individual is valued for who they are and what they contribute to the school. Values are principles that drive behaviour, influence our actions and attitudes, and become our scaffold for life. They influence our relationship with ourselves, others and wider society. The values promoted at SRS are values which are important within the school community and which will be important throughout life. They include for example, challenging oneself, pursuing excellence, caring about others, demonstrating initiative, and showing commitment to moral and religious teachings. Furthermore, it is critical to appreciate that these values underpin our culture and that of the wider region in which we operate. We have a global outlook and such we espouse humanitarian values which enhance our educational community’s awareness of the outside world. Stewardship of our environment and maintaining cleanliness is a central feature of this internationalist outlook.
Values that direct our school’s performance and guide our decision-making daily include
- Independent learning
- Uniqueness and diversity
- Life skills